Aztec Duel is a great game to play in your garden, at the park or even at the beach. The game is based on the shape of an Aztec Temple and is suitable for any age, making this a great game at an event or occasion, as the whole family can be involved. The aim of the game is for each player to throw three bolas (ropes with a ball attached to each end) onto each tier of the Azrec Duel frame to enable you to progress onto the next level, Be the first to the top of the temple to win the game. This is a great game to get everyone involved in - you can play the game in teams to involve more people at once and to increase the excitement in the competition. Why not set out a knock out torunament for a number of teams?
The main benefit of the Aztec Duel game is being able to get everyone involved and playing together on a level playing field, with no unfair advantage to any age group. Simple to take with you wherever you like and also easy to flat-pack and store, Aztec Duel is a must-have game for any group or family. Just be warned - it can be quite addictive!
What's in the Box
- Aztec Duel Metal Frame
- Red, White & Blue Bolas (ropes with balls attached to either end)
- Instructions and Game Rules
- Perfect for any age or skill level
- Brings all ages onto the same level - making for an even playing field
- Great for family events or occasions - Aztec Duel will bring out the competitive side in everyone!
- Really easy to take anywhere - the park, beach or to an event.
- CE Approved
- Self Assembly required - you do not need tools to assemble
- Bolas are 14cm long
- Height: 1.3m cm
- Width (at widest point where stand attaches to base): 65cm
- Length: 1.2m
- Rungs are spaced 15cm apart
- Bottom Rung is 20cm from floor