Buying a giant version of the game is decision we believe should not be taken lightly! What is so great about this oversize game and why should you buy one? If you have decided to buy, but which one do you buy? Questions, questions! We try to answer some of those here...
What is So Great About these Giant Towers?!
Apart from being one of the most fun giant games on the market to date - having sold well over 50,000 (we estimate that means at least 150,000 people have played the game at some point) - there are also these reasons for it being a great game:
- People of all ages can play it (even little ones - with some help being lifted up for the taller blocks or use of a chair)
- It brings people together - families and friends (as long as no competitive arguments start!!)
- Can play for hours - keeping people entertained without the use of a television!
- Gives everyone an excuse to get outside
- Can be used inside too - wondering what to do for your nest Christmas party?
- Solid blocks last for ever
- The chunky blocks are impossible to lose - unlike the smaller version of the game howver, if you are unfortunate to lose a block we do sell replacement blocks!)
- Makes a great gift - looks huge in wrapping paper too!
Which Will Be Best for Me?
Without trying to make you go for the most expensive one, we want to show you exactly what the differences are between each tower. So the names are confusing, and why is one more expensive than another? Here we try to explain all your burning questions!
Mega Hi Tower in a bagClick here to view product >
As the tower with the lowest price tag - what can this tower offer that the others can't?
1. It comes with a bag included in the price (always useful)
2. The wooden blocks are just as durable in the smaller game as the larger games
3. The Mega Hi Tower is a lot lighter
4. Each block is 180 mm x 60 mm x 45 mm
5. Weighs 312g
Giant TowerClick here to view product >
1. The game tower starts at a higher height than the Mega Hi Tower - 0.9m as opposed to 0.8m.
2. Each game piece is 210 mm x 70 mm x 45 mm
3. We know so many people who have had this game for well over 10 years!
Hi Tower Click here to view product >
1. It is the most superior game - starting at 0.9m and reaching well over 6ft in some game play
2. Due to the height it can reach, the game will last longer
3. Each wooden block is a solid 280 mm x 70 mm x 45 mm
4. Weighs 450g
5. So solid and durable you may even end up passing this one onto your grandchildren!
Remember, carry-bags or storage bags are available for all three towers.
The picture below summarises the height of each Giant Tower, with measurements from the start to an average height during game play. This will give you an idea of which game will last the longest.