Trampolines, especially round ones, sited in an exposed, windy area or with a safety enclosure fitted, have been known to take off. The tie down kit includes 4 metal anchors, which screw into the ground and webbing straps which attach to the trampoline frame. Straps are easily detachable from the anchors allowing you to move the trampoline to cut the grass.
If your trampoline is extremely exposed and is likely to be in an area of high winds, then we would recommend buying more than one kit.
One kit will secure four points of the trampoline, so if you want to secure each leg more than once, or have more than four legs on your trampoline you may need to look at the larger kit.
What's in the Box
- Four Metal Anchors
- Canvas Securing Straps with Steel fasteners
- Galvanised Steel Buckles - where many products only have plastic ones
- Stops your trampoline from blowing away
- Prevents your trampoline from moving whilst in use as well as when not in use
- Strong winds can catch a trampoline quite easily - this will protect other items/people or pets from a runaway trampoline!
- Canvas Straps approx 1.9 m in length when laid out
- Metal Anchor: approx. 30cm long/li>
- Metal Anchors and Buckles made from Galvanised Steel